Sharjah Investors Services Centre (SAEED)is a dynamic entity created specifically to help investors and entrepreneurs set up their business in The Emirate of Sharjah with unheard of speed and efficiency. The first-of-its-kind in the emirate, SaeedCenter offers a complete range of government solutions to investors, all under one roof.
• A world-class one-stop-shop to facilitate setting up of business in less than 60 minutes.
• Offers all Sharjah government’s business, licensing and administrative services.
• Offers a dedicated customer service expert to provide investors with best-in-class consultation.
Sharjah Investors Services Centre (SAEED) was established by the Sharjah FDI Office (Invest in Sharjah) to make it easier for Emirati Nationals, Arab and foreign investors to set up their businesses in Sharjah.
To that end, our mission is multi-pronged:
• To function as a world-class one-stop-shop to facilitate business for investors and businessmen.
• To offer fully-integrated 360 degree government solutions to enable investors to complete the formalities of business set up with the speed and efficiency they demand.
• To provide valuable support to Sharjah’s robust investment environment and increase the ease of establishing and doing business in the emirate.
The vision of Sharjah Investors Services Centre (SAEED) is to be recognized as a world-class facility for investors with continuous innovation and forward thinking initiatives.
• To further build Sharjah's reputation as pro-investor emirate and strengthen its position as a regional gateway to international markets.
• To create a welcoming and inviting destination for Emirati Nationals, Arab and foreign investors.
• To further develop our state-of-the art facilities.
• To provide streamlined government services and promote the emirate’s efforts to advance its services.
• To support Sharjah Government's efforts to build new and stronger partnerships between the public and private sectors.