Welcome to AIM Congress
The Annual Investment Meeting 2013 (AIM) is an initiative from the UAE Ministry of Foreign Trade to be held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates from April 30 - 2, 2013 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Center.
AIM is the world’s first Emerging Markets FDI-focused event to offer a perfect blend of trade fair and intellectual features aimed at enriching Institutional, corporate and individual investors attending with a comprehensive set of guidelines for their future investment decisions in high growth regions. Established as the new staple for foreign trade and FDI, AIM attracts a mix of high profile government officials, private asset owners and project promoters from all across the globe.
AIM targets fast transforming economies, emerging countries and industries with the most anticipated growth factor and will enhance their potential by providing a strategic platform that delivers ready-to-invest showcases and how-to-invest methodologies.
The event proposes a diverse yet very focused set of features (Conference, One to One Meetings, Tripartite High-level Meeting, Workshops, Country Presentations, Investment Awards, Investor Site Visits & Exhibitions) designed to exceed the needs of prospective investors and reach out to a wider range of project promoters.
- AIM Conference works as a tribune for high level officials, world’s renowned industrialists, investment experts and leading financial powerhouses to discuss economic governance, strategic expansion and sustainability.
- AIM Country Presentations will introduce case studies from private sectors executives and government delegates covering developmental initiatives, real-time investment opportunities, foreign trade policies, financing options and FDI statistics of their respective countries.
- AIM One to One Meeting will create a secure platform for businesses seeking expansions prospects locally or regionally and network (via B2B, B2G and G2G private meetings) with potential investors and financiers.
- AIM Tripartite High-level Meeting is by-invitation only session for ministers in
charge of foreign trade, foreign aff airs, economy and development, business leaders and senior officials of international
entities to debate and share their respective views and experiences and find sustainable solutions to further the cause
of development in times of serious world economic uncertainties and help address central challenges.
- In a special ceremony to be held at the Gala Dinner,
Investment Awards will be granted to select investment
promotion agencies in recognition of their successful
investment promotion strategies and to exceptional
- AIM Networking Functions will enable participants to socialize, discuss business and build long-term relationship. AIM 2013 offers a multiplicity of networking options including the Opening Ceremony, Gala Dinner, AIM Country-Focused Networking Functions and AIM Investors & IPA Power Lunch.
- AIM Exhibition offers a large array of investment opportunities from local, regional & international private sectors companies as well as foreign government approved project showcases.
- AIM 2013 Workshops will be a series of 1 hour 30 mn to 3 hours seminars held prior to the event. These
interactive presentations will be an enriching experience designed to provide attendees (small group of
20-30 registered delegates) with a comprehensive overview of the topics, an informative approach of the
business at hand and a tactical review of their operational requirements.
- AIM Investors Site Visits. The participants will be given a real-time assessment of investment opportunities and returns in key projects in UAE. The Pre-Event Investors Site Visits will be held on April 29, 2013. Bookings will open from December 2012.
The list of participants consists of heads of states, ministers, government officials, mayors, C- level executives and high net worth individuals from a large number of countries from across the globe.
Attendees at the AIM 2013 are institutional, private & corporate investors seeking realistic & reliable investment opportunities in emerging markets and planning to interact directly with key decision makers, government officials and successful foreign investors from represented countries.