Vacation Property Sales and Rent Expo
Luxury property exhibition “Vacation Property Sales & Rent”
Organizators: Global Promotion Group, Moscow City Golf Club, web Portal Homes Overseas
Moscow, Russian Federation
8th-9th of May, 2015
Unique Concept of the Exhibition:
– Event for VIP audience – Entrance is By Invitation Only;
– Luxury real estate expo: there can be 25 exhibitors in total, maximum 3 exhibitors from each Country;
– Not a mass Expo or Bazaar type of fair but luxury property exhibition. It is an intimate area where the buyer’s attention is focused on few, selected real estate companies, and not spread among hundreds of irrelevant options;
– Each exhibitor’s space will maintain very comfortable setting so that sales pitches, presentations and negotiations can be held privately and efficiently;
– There will be complimentary refreshments all day, such as canapés and wine service;
– The exhibition will run 2 days from 10:00 till 21:00.
NEW DELHI—India’s government on Monday eased foreign-direct investment restrictions in several sectors to increase inflows, a move that also could pave the way for Apple Inc. to open its own stores in one of its main growth markets.
A surge in cross-border mergers and acquisitions boosted global foreign direct investment flows around the world last year to $1.76 trillion, the most since the 2008-2009 financial crisis, the United Nations said in a study.
The ‘Foreign Direct Investment in Latin America and the Caribbean’ 2015 report published by Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC) showed that Mexico recorded inflows of US$ 22.795 billion in 2014. Brazil continues to be the largest recipient of FDI in the region, though inflows US$ 62.495 billion, while Chile remains the … Continue reading Organisers of Annual Investment Meeting 2016 call for building investment bridges between Middle East and South America
The role of foreign direct investment into the continent remains significant: on average the government budgets of African countries currently depend on corporates domiciled in other countries for 14% of their funding.
Africa is now positioning itself as a major business opportunity for investors, according to ICAEW’s latest Economic Insight report.
China’s outbound direct investment (ODI )is expected to surpass $1 trillion for the first time in 2015, as slowing economic growth and rising internationalisation of Chinese business see more local companies investing overseas.
When the PM travels to the US this week to woo businesses there, one of the key facts that the government will be tomtoming about is the surge in foreign direct investment since Narendra Modi took over and how his personal touch has helped.
Foreign direct investment (FDI) in Turkey reached $3.39 billion in July, according to a report from the Ministry of Economy on Sept. 30.
The total volume of foreign investments in the UAE, at present a regional base for over 500 international companies, exceeded $100 billion in the past 10 years, Minister of Economy Sultan bin Saeed Al Mansouri said on Wednesday.
NEW DELHI: India has emerged on top of the foreign direct investment league table, overtaking China and the United States, according to the FT data service.