After three years of continuous development and improvement, we have become the largest Chinese website in Dubai and the Middle East. The information we provide covers life, entertainment, shopping, and business. Our website contains 32 sections closely related to Dubai Chinese life and business such as career, legal advice, shopping and so on. And we also have the first Chinese Dubai online shopping mall.
- We provide the latest, fastest and the most accurate business information platform for Chinese business.
- We seek answers to the difficulties for Chinese in the Middle East as soon as possible.
- We organize UAE style activities weekly in order to enrich Chinese people’s social life and help them to know more about the UAE.
- We launched the first Chinese online shopping mall in the Middle East in order to serve domestic Chinese and Chinese in the Middle East.
- We founded the first Chinese fitness club in the Middle East to serve Chinese individuals and groups in UAE.
- We provide local tourism services to all Chinese in the UAE and Chinese who plan to come to the UAE.
- We provide the UAE visa services, airport pick-up, tickets and other services.
NEW DELHI—India’s government on Monday eased foreign-direct investment restrictions in several sectors to increase inflows, a move that also could pave the way for Apple Inc. to open its own stores in one of its main growth markets.
A surge in cross-border mergers and acquisitions boosted global foreign direct investment flows around the world last year to $1.76 trillion, the most since the 2008-2009 financial crisis, the United Nations said in a study.
The ‘Foreign Direct Investment in Latin America and the Caribbean’ 2015 report published by Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC) showed that Mexico recorded inflows of US$ 22.795 billion in 2014. Brazil continues to be the largest recipient of FDI in the region, though inflows US$ 62.495 billion, while Chile remains the … Continue reading Organisers of Annual Investment Meeting 2016 call for building investment bridges between Middle East and South America
The role of foreign direct investment into the continent remains significant: on average the government budgets of African countries currently depend on corporates domiciled in other countries for 14% of their funding.
Africa is now positioning itself as a major business opportunity for investors, according to ICAEW’s latest Economic Insight report.
China’s outbound direct investment (ODI )is expected to surpass $1 trillion for the first time in 2015, as slowing economic growth and rising internationalisation of Chinese business see more local companies investing overseas.
When the PM travels to the US this week to woo businesses there, one of the key facts that the government will be tomtoming about is the surge in foreign direct investment since Narendra Modi took over and how his personal touch has helped.
Foreign direct investment (FDI) in Turkey reached $3.39 billion in July, according to a report from the Ministry of Economy on Sept. 30.
The total volume of foreign investments in the UAE, at present a regional base for over 500 international companies, exceeded $100 billion in the past 10 years, Minister of Economy Sultan bin Saeed Al Mansouri said on Wednesday.
NEW DELHI: India has emerged on top of the foreign direct investment league table, overtaking China and the United States, according to the FT data service.