RUSTF.RU is an information and analytical magazine about trade operations financing inside and outside of Russia.
The main content:
- RUSTF.RU spreads the news about trade financing in Russia and countries which generally have close trade relationship to Russia (members of CIS, Baltic states, members of BRICS, Balkans);
- RUSTF.RU is a comprehensive handbook of organizations which participate in trade transactions financing process (Russian and international banks, export credit agencies, factoring and forfaiting companies);
- RUSTF.RU is an easy search of the necessary information. E.g. you can quickly find examples of transactions within the definite economy sectors, definite companies or financial institutions;
The readers of RUSTF.RU are holders and managers of small and medium businesses or financial organisations.
‘RUSTF.RU Inform’ is a printed version of online magazine RUSTF.RU. It is distributed together with the leading Russian business press and at the largest Russian and international thematic events.
RUSTF.RU provides you wide opportunities of partner search inside and outside of Russia:
- using site RUSTF.RU as a source of actual information;
- subscription on weekly online newsletters about trade financing;
- placement of your information by way of finding partners among the RUSTF.RU readers (banners, text units, expert columns, contextual links, online newsletters; publications in printed version of ‘RUSTF.RU Inform’)
We are glad to benefit you!
NEW DELHI—India’s government on Monday eased foreign-direct investment restrictions in several sectors to increase inflows, a move that also could pave the way for Apple Inc. to open its own stores in one of its main growth markets.
A surge in cross-border mergers and acquisitions boosted global foreign direct investment flows around the world last year to $1.76 trillion, the most since the 2008-2009 financial crisis, the United Nations said in a study.
The ‘Foreign Direct Investment in Latin America and the Caribbean’ 2015 report published by Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC) showed that Mexico recorded inflows of US$ 22.795 billion in 2014. Brazil continues to be the largest recipient of FDI in the region, though inflows US$ 62.495 billion, while Chile remains the … Continue reading Organisers of Annual Investment Meeting 2016 call for building investment bridges between Middle East and South America
The role of foreign direct investment into the continent remains significant: on average the government budgets of African countries currently depend on corporates domiciled in other countries for 14% of their funding.
Africa is now positioning itself as a major business opportunity for investors, according to ICAEW’s latest Economic Insight report.
China’s outbound direct investment (ODI )is expected to surpass $1 trillion for the first time in 2015, as slowing economic growth and rising internationalisation of Chinese business see more local companies investing overseas.
When the PM travels to the US this week to woo businesses there, one of the key facts that the government will be tomtoming about is the surge in foreign direct investment since Narendra Modi took over and how his personal touch has helped.
Foreign direct investment (FDI) in Turkey reached $3.39 billion in July, according to a report from the Ministry of Economy on Sept. 30.
The total volume of foreign investments in the UAE, at present a regional base for over 500 international companies, exceeded $100 billion in the past 10 years, Minister of Economy Sultan bin Saeed Al Mansouri said on Wednesday.
NEW DELHI: India has emerged on top of the foreign direct investment league table, overtaking China and the United States, according to the FT data service.