BusinessDay Media Ltd
BusinessDay Media Ltd is the publisher of BusinessDay Newspaper, the most reputable and influential business daily newspapers in Nigeria. BusinessDay Newspaper was established in 2001. It is the only Nigerian newspaper with a bureau in Accra, Ghana. Hence it circulates in Nigeria and Ghana.
Over the years, BusinessDay has collaborated with a number of global brands and has thus built up a solid reputation. The newspaper works with PricewaterhouseCoopers
on the "Most Respected Company and CEO" survey in annually.
The company’s strength includes its ability to converge decision makers at its various business conferences. Each Year, Business Day organizes a Capital Market conference as well as the Business Day SME Forum. The newspaper’s Health Management Operators conference is also a star gathering yearly as is the Newspaper’s annual Banking conference.
The newspaper is also actively involved in a number of third-party economic gatherings including the annual Nigerian Economic Summit. In addition, the newspaper has produced many award-winning journalists and won several awards. Recent awardees and awards include:
- Finalist for Best Business News Story by Diageo Africa Business Reporting Award - Anthony Osae-Brown (2011),
- Kalam Award for excellence in consumer journalism - Godwin Nnanna, BusinessDay Assistant Editor
- Diageo Africa Business Newspaper Award for Best Website (2012)
- Africa Investor Financial Reporting Award (2012)
- Citi Journalistic Excellence Award (2012)
- Nigeria Media Merit Award Business Publication of the Year (2010, 2012)