Global Commercial Director
fDi Intelligence a Financial Times Company, UK
Chris Knight is the Global Commercial Director for fDi Intelligence. Chris has been working in the field of foreign direct investment and advising governments for over 10 years. Chris is an expert in the benchmarking of locations, analysing and interpreting FDI trends worldwide and how best to market and promote your location.
Chris has worked with over 80 economic development organisations worldwide in all aspects of foreign direct investment including: lead generation, event organisation and management, best practice, investment promotion and location benchmarking propositions. Chris has extensive experience working in global markets including Asia, Europe, North America, South America, Africa and Middle East.
Previously Chris worked as a senior analyst for OCO Global in Belfast where he worked with many different projects including economic development strategy and lead generation, with many of the largest investment promotional agencies throughout the world.
Over the past few years, Chris has started to run training workshops on best practice in FDI. These have been in Poland, Brazil, Johannesburg and UK.
- Global FDI trends on inward and outward investment projects
- Impact of Brexit and current world affairs on FDI
- How locations can attract international inward investment and strengthen their brand
- Best practices in lead generation, aftercare and account management
- How best to market your location
- Plotting big data against properties to see the competitiveness of a region
- Key Industry Events